Thursday, March 6, 2008

Better Batter?

It's 8am on a sunny Saturday morning and you and your honey want something more than your regular bagel and cream cheese. In fact-you want pancakes.

But do you know how long pancakes take to make?

Neither do I, but I do know that if I'm waking up on a sunny Saturday morning next to my honey I want to milk it for all it's worth and making pancakes does not help my cause.

Enter Batter Blaster: an organic pancake batter that is fast and easy-and it might even taste good. (This is up for debate considering I've never tasted it, and it's not yet available in Boston.) However, what might possibly usurp Batter Blasters flavor is its coolness.

Ladies and gentlemen, this batter is in a can.

Think Ready Whip (but not nearly as tasty-this is a fact I know because almost nothing is as tasty as Ready Whip-especially if it's in a can.) but instead of creamy goodness, the can is filled with beautiful batter that you can simply point and shoot into a pan creating fluffy pancakes every time.

Just point, blast and cook! Check it out by clicking HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that picture is making me want some strawberry covered pancakes! Will you come make me breakfast PLEASE?!

Mo and The Purries said...

This cracks me up.
How freakin' hard is it to make pancake batter? All you need is a box of biscuick! That said... those cans do look tempting. And it is organic...
:)

Danielle Athanas said...

I think the novelty of getting pancake batter out of a whipped cream can makes this worth a buy once, with friends over who can laugh and share in the experience. Must be topped with whipped cream out of the same can, maybe in a couple of different flavors. :)